Tuesday 11 June 2013

Giving The Blog Another Go

I've decided to start blogging again. I've been forcing my opinion on all my Bakebook friends so I'm thinking of giving Bakebook a rest. The other reason is that I've found my log on detail's again.


Fasten your seatbelts (Click)
These two German guys I met last year on the island of St Maarten. (This is the spot where you can watch the planes landing and taking off on the runway which is yards from a busy beach)The Sunset Bar and Grill, which is close to the end of the runway at Princess Juliana International Airport is the perfect place for that cold soft drink.
Loads of people had their photo taken at this sign.
 
The best fun was watching the people on the beach go for cover when the 747 went full power to start take off.

No comments: