Wednesday 5 March 2008

Biggest Loser

Been up to my ears in DIY and have been unable to update the blog until now. I met many plonkers on the highways and byways since my last update. One thing I must mention though, Lisburn must be the city of 4 X 4's, and most driven by women on school runs... a nightmare on the roads around school times.

Wednesday, Slimming World. Weighed in with another 5 and a half lb off. Passed the 3 stone mark, won slimmer of the week and to top it all I won the biggest loser competition. My little swap ducks Da used to say she was marrying a loser. 28 years later he was right. (Only joking about what her Da said)
I didn't mind winning the basket of fruit, but being presented with a bouquet of flowers in front of 50 women did give me a big red bake..... (I'm sure a lot of people would have paid money to see that)

No comments: