Thursday 22 May 2008

Love Poems

Women's Love Poem

Before I lay me down to sleep
I pray for a man, who's not a creep
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long
One who thinks before he speaks
One who'll call, not wait for weeks

Pulls out my chair and opens my door
Massages my back and begs to do more
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind
Knows what to answer to "how big's my behind?
I pray that this man will love me to no end
And always be my very best friend.

Mens Love Poem

I'll always love you long and dear
As long as you supply the beer

(Yep, men are pigs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not all men are like that...oh ye of little faith..and.. keep the faith!!x:+}(although ye can be unthoughtful and rather selfish..we females are of the sensitive variety.but i live in hope and the constant assurance that God answers prayer and one day...)