Friday 8 February 2008

Great Food, Great Room & Free Internet

Not really a hotel review, but I want to tell you anyway. Working down in the beautiful county of Fermanagh today and tomorrow so staying overnight at the lovely Killyhevlin Hotel in Enniskillen. As I'm still going to fat fighters dinner was a worry, what can I have, what will I have. Two minutes looking at the menu was all I needed to work it out. I told the waitress I was on a diet and could I have a poached egg and veg ..... along with my 8oz sirloin steak that is. The meal was great. No desert and finished my meal with a peppermint tea. My room was223 with a view overlooking Lough Erne. I had noticed a Lan port in the room and asked at reception about the cost of use... FREE I was told, and they even give me a cable to use. How often do you get that, Free Internet?


It's keeping me out of the bar anyway....... honest

No comments: