Sunday 14 September 2008

A Great Night

Before I get into my post I have to say I have been real busy, so some days may be left out of the blog.
Last night I had the pleasure of being at the BBC's Proms In The Park held in the grounds of Belfast City Hall. What a wonderful night, great weather, great music (Well done the Ulster Orchestra and guests) and a fantastic atmosphere in the grounds of this magnificent building. (Well done all) I was given the opportunity of a free ride on the Belfast wheel which is situated within the grounds. I jumped at the chance... It was indeed a beautiful evening so I grabbed my camera and off I went. Nothing short of fantastic...
It was the first time I had ever been on the wheel at night. It was such a clear evening the lights of the city went on as far as the eyes could see. Believe me when I say, with my glasses on thats some distance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous, I couldn't get back to belfast to see the show this year :( glad you enjoyed yourself!!

Anonymous said...

And well done to the fantastic PR A-team!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the proms...i'm a closet classical music fan....x:+}