Thursday 23 October 2008

Eating Out

The odd time my vast experience in driving is called upon to become an unpaid chauffeur .. I don't mind, as it's usually to take my wonderful LSD into the city for some window shopping (I mind her purse). As a reward I'm granted permission to go to my favorite oyster bar for a few glasses of sparkling wine while my LSD continues to window shop... The Oyster bar is in the House of Fraser at Victoria Square. There's nothing better than having a few glasses of wine, oysters and granite's (Chili, lemongrass) and of course a good splash of Tabasco. The best thing is, the bar is in situ beside a shoe emporium (OK, sales rack) it's an education watching women trying to choose shoes. It's brill when they see the price.... OMG...then you hear all the reasons why they don't want the shoes.... wrong colour, too small, too big... NAH... I say TOO DEAR...dear.
Anyway, I've yet to see anyone buy shoes there.... But, then again, I've yet to see the way out.
PS: My LSD drives ME home......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh ever ALARMINGLY decreasing Mr.Grumpy!! How&why?? How can you stand(or sit-b4 you get smart on me:+}) to put them anywhere near your lips man!! BLUUGHHH!! And why-oh-dear-oh-dear would you want to eat something(WARNING-i'm going to use norn irish slang)that looks like snatters?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to thank Stevie for that "lovely" word,at the end of my comment(above). Apologies Stevie pie!! lol

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic word "Snatters" is. It enhances sayings like: "The snatters were tripping him" or "She was gurnin so much the snatters were flying out of her" It's a good clean word taken from the Ulster Snatt's language

Anonymous said...

other words meaning the same as snatters:

Snot
Bogie
Mucus

Lets start a discussion about why snot is green...

Anonymous said...

I know this one!! I used to work in a nursery aka-snatters-a-plenty-land!! If your snots are green you probably have an infection of some sort/your immune system is fighting something,eg.the common cold. If your mucus is clear,you are a healthy pup!!x:+}

Anonymous said...

GROSS

Anonymous said...

It may be gross,but it's better out (of your system) than in(and keeping you ill)!!