Wednesday 22 October 2008

A Long Weight

I know it's been a while, so I thought I'd start back blogging with an update about my weight. Just back from Slimming World. I'm in the business now of trying to keep my weight within a three lb bracket of my target. (7 stone) Pleased to say it's working fine so far. I'd another half lb off tonight...
7 Stone 2 lb
Saw a sign today for JD's advertising a Christmas dinner and a class of wine for £5:99 ... Great deal (Or no deal ,as the case could be)
I thought, great value in this time of the credit crunch, but I'm a great believer in you get what you pay for.... "Road Kill & Vinegar" came to mind....

1 comment:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello,


It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo