Friday 7 September 2007

Gatwick Flight

Early flight to Gatwick with Flybe had a bad start. When I originally booked online I paid for one bag (luggage, before the wise cracks come in) but being me I deiced to take two small bags. The lady at the check in desk said I have to pay for another bag so off I went. £18 I had to pay for the return trip of the bag, so remember to book it online. The flight was on a BAe 146 operated by another airline with spanish crew. Seat configuration of 2 & 3. The pilot announced that there was a delay of 15 minutes due to air traffic control in London. So we sat on the tarmac for 25 minutes without another thing being said, pushed out and taxied to the end of the runway, full throttle with the brakes still on, when he took the brakes off I nearly went into the row behind me. The safety brief was something to see, I could have done it better, the worst one I've ever seen. Then one of the flight attendants announced no electronic devices to be used at all during the flight, I asked another is it OK to use my ipod once the seat belt signs are turn off, oh yes was the reply ...... I thought, tell yer mate will you.

No comments: