Monday 24 September 2007

Learn Road Rage From A Pro

I'm not sure on this one, but they may be bringing in road rage training for new drivers. I was driving along Howard Street when this car (Driving instructor) forced his way out of Upper Queen Street with what can only be descried as aggressive driving. I then noticed him change lanes and then try to get in front of an Translink bus by cutting him up, unlucky though the bus wasn't for stopping. As the bus stopped at traffic lights the car then went further up and made sure he was getting in the lane with more aggressive driving by blocking the bus, as you can see by the photo his lane discipline is also lacking. I was sitting at the same traffic lights when I noticed the driver getting out of the car and shouting the odds at bus driver..... So if you want to learn the finer art of road rage that's the driving school to contact .....

No comments: