Saturday 28 March 2009

Time Springs Forward

Don't forget, this is the time of year we are in for another change in time. I'm sure you know of the old saying "Fall back and spring forward" Tonight (Well, 1am tomorrow morning to be precise) we put our clocks forward (Spring) -3600 seconds, or 60 minutes, or even 1 hour the choice is down to you. (But you'll still be transported in time to the next hour whichever you choose)
I heard on the News the WWF is having an Earth Hour tonight. I checked out there website to the headline "On Saturday 28 March 2009 at 8.30pm, people, businesses and iconic buildings around the world will switch off their lights for an hour – WWF’s Earth Hour"
I hate the dark, so I'm going to put off my Earth Hour until 1 am tomorrow morning then I'll not be left in the dark (Get it?)

Anyway, I was thinking what the hell do wrestlers know about climate change?

1 comment:

wee dolly bird said...

It's all a load of nonsense!! Yes the north pole might be shrinking,but the gov's hav people in panic mode to buy a loada junk to save energy/resources etc...what they didnt tell you is that the south pole is growing..and all is normal!! I believe the Bible-it says this "in the last days,there will be wars and rumors of wars,but the redeemed fear not"!! x:+}