Wednesday 25 March 2009

Vision De-press

Left my prescription swimming goggles at the gym and no one handed them in. Now unless the squib who lifted them has the same bad eyesight as moi (Me) they are useless. The only good thing is he or she may bang their head because the end of the pool looks further away than it really is. Back to the story... I went around to Vision Express and ordered a new pair.. They had the lens in but not the rubber seals that fit around them. I was told it would take three days and they would phone me when they are in... I phoned today (11 days later) "Yes they're ready"... I walked to collect them.. I asked the girl where the rubber eye seals are? "There in the bag" she said. Back at the office I thought I'd fit the seals (As the lazy people never) THE SEALS ARE NOT IN THE BAG...
On the phone again, I'm told (After having to wait) "There's a set here".. I said they can stay there I'm coming back and I would like my money back... My parting words were class..
"I should have gone to Specsavers"... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lmao!! hehehehehehe!! x:+}