Thursday 23 April 2009

Mystery Shopper

I have to say my LSD must be the best mystery shopper.. It's just a mystery to me how she knows how to get the bargains. We went to good old Tescos as she had to get some food stuffs and I had to get a little speaker for iPod's, mp3 players even works on the laptops.. In fact they work on any audio unit with a 3.5mm jack plug (You even get a 2.5mm converter, just in case) Anyway... they had been reduced in price last week from £19.98 to £ 9.98.. We were told tonight by one of Tescos staff that the speakers had gone back up to full price (I had seen them in a high street store in London last week at over £24.00) LSD said to me to lift one and use one of the in store scanners... Hey Presto.. it showed £9.98.. (Happy Days. I bought three, one for me and two for a friend)
I then fancied some North Belfast champagne to drink later, they had an offer on but none were sitting on the shelf. LSD once again gets a member of staff to go and look "Out the back" as she calls it. (Kitchen house reared you see) It's so refreshing not to hear the usual "If it's not out, we don't have it" they looked, they saw and I was amazed... out came the champagne... (Getting into it when this blog has been updated......

3 comments:

Gohir said...

How about a link to the speakers so we know what your talking about?

Enjoying your blog but you are a grumpy bugger!

Grumpyhead said...

If you click on the photo of the speaker there is a link there, and if you fancy a Magners click on it's photo.

wee dolly bird said...

LSD sounds like the type of shopping partner i like!! I'm a total bargin hunter!! Love it!!x:+}