Monday 20 April 2009

The Power Of The Sun

No, this it's not about the newspaper or global warming. It about how good the nice weather makes you feel. No mater who I was speaking to over the last few days it was evident that the good weather made them feel great.
I enjoyed sitting out in the garden, listening to the birds singing and of course having some sparkling water.... But I'm still Grumpy.
Is it any wonder after watching the football yesterday. One thing though, I'm glad I wasn't one of those supporters who paid a little fortune to travel to the game and pay in to see their manager put a, well lets just say it didn't do what it said on the tin team. It's like paying to see a top band in concert only to find out it's a tribute band.... and they're miming at that....

1 comment:

Gazmagoo said...

I agree totally ... It doesnt matter who you support.. you pay a lot of money to follow your team.. The very least they could do is respect the fans by playing your strongest team ... Another game in 3 or 4 days in no excuse .. they are getting paid thousands to kick a ball around... its not as if they are doing real work like us !!!