Friday, 6 June 2008

Army & Navy Store's USA

Since losing the weight my choice of clothing shops I can now shop in has greatly increased. I'm going into shops now that I've never dared to go into before. I went into a shop today to browse and there was loads to fit me (A real change) but nothing I fancied.
Bless my little swap duck, she said to me it will be great when we get back to Florida as you (Me) will be able to get fitting clothes in the Army Navy store.
It brought a tear to my eye as I remembered my childhood. My parents always got my clothes cheap from an army surplus store and at times it got really embarrassing, once I had to go to school dressed as a Japanese General ......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]These [url=http://www.uggoutletuksale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots outlet[/url] flat boots were born and raised in Australia, but are available in most countries . providing you with super comfort and great [url=http://www.uggoutletuksale.co.uk]ugg boots outlet[/url] durability . Zustzliche Boots knnte bargain erscheinen als ihre Kollegen in den Schuhen des Verbrauchs an ein kleines, freundliches und halten die Fe im Winter warm . Because in the extreme coziness provide through its shoe system, teenagers always like wear nike shox nzout for everywhere they demand . Also, being at the stores itself you can check the piece thoroughly with regard to genuineness . Not a single part of the boots are from the birds.[/p][p]The textile lining and EVA insole for comfort, these great sneakers are complete with compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and adiPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at the impact . 18) The sole in a real ugg is about a half inch or more, the sole of a fake ugg is very very [url=http://www.uggoutletuksale.co.uk]ugg boots outlet uk[/url] thin maybe 1/4 inch19) The height can be either taller or shorter than the authentic Ugg boots . not just you can save them tepid, but additionally source [url=http://www.uggoutletuksale.co.uk]ugg boots clearance uk[/url] them to turn out to be classy for the street . Lowest price, highest quality, free and fast shopping . These days [url=http://www.uggoutletuksale.co.uk]ugg boots outlet sale[/url] when the business world capitalizes on messages of fashion, UGG Australia carries a different appeal as it sells only basic comfort . Nevertheless, Nike adult shoes is renowned all about the world that uncommon internet web site introduce Kids shoes as their critical products.[/p]