Friday 6 June 2008

Broadband Down

No it's not a place in the Cotswold's but it was the state of my Internet last night. I have to say it's not very often that Virgin Media lets me down. Nothing worthwhile on the idiot's lantern so I got the laptop out to find my broadband was not working. I left it for a while then phoned a free customer service number. The usual press 1 for this, 2 for that etc etc. Then I got through to the automated broadband section that told me they had problems with broadband in the following areas (None of which was mine) The message also said that an engineer was on site fixing the problem, so at least someone else was getting help.
Ah well, back to the idiot's lantern. I went into the programs on demand only to receive a message on my Samsung 42" LCD Full HD lantern telling me this service is temporally unavailable.

I went to bed.

No comments: