Wednesday 18 June 2008

An Eye Full

Had to go to London today. What a surprise I had when I boarded the BMI Airbus A320 at the Belfast George Best City airport to Heathrow flight and sat down. Seat 14F was the online allocated seat, I sat down and thought I'd been beamed up to business class. It's the first time since I've lost my weight that I've had to take a flight (On a plane)
The room I had was so unbelievable, I'd about a foot of strapping left on the seat belt, I had to pull the fold away table towards me and I wasn't elbowing the passenger beside me when I moved. It made me feel so good.
Anyway, I'd never been on the London Eye, so I ventured to the Westminster area and boarded. I wasn't disappointed even though the weather was dull. Compared to the Belfast Wheel ...... ahh ...... no comparison, the London Eye was brill. With a couple of friends, off to wagamamas we went for a nose bag, had so much great food, class of wine and good craic .... what else could one want?
"When it's not always raining etc etc"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is excellent,wat sorta camera have you?

Anonymous said...

Fuji FD50 ..... (Pocket size)