I was telling my friends about Saturday's walk, and out of the blue came an email with these one liners...
1. Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home.
2. My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60.. Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
3. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing..
4. Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
5. The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say,'Well, he looks good doesn't he.
6. I got a lot of exercise the last few years,......just getting over the hill.
7. We all get heavier as we get older,because there's a lot more information in our heads.That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
8. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.
Hope at least one of them made you smile.