Friday 28 November 2008

Celeb Spotting

One thing to do when a delay happens at an airport is Drink...opps! Not anymore. What I did mean to say was Celebrity Spot. I hadn't started people watching for long when, strictly come dancing retiree John Sergant past within inches of where I was sitting... I saw him an immediately pulled my feet in, just in case he stood on my toes.. He looked strictly peed off.... (Must be on our flight, for he looks the way I feel)
Yee laptop was running out of steam so I'd to find some more coal... Most power points in public areas are public proof and unuseable. Spotted a bank of seats by a pillar with two RCD power points. The have to work I thought..... AND THEY DO.... more steam, more steam..
Just said hi to Gloria Huniford, a much nicer smile that JS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me wee mummy bird,said she would soon put a smile on Mr. Sargents beak!!lol

Anonymous said...

TMI.....lol

Anonymous said...

...Is that AKA for "like mother like daughter"??

Anonymous said...

A ha!! Gotcha-TMI=Too Much Information!!lol...thanx Doodle..