Monday 4 August 2008

Dollar Rate

This time last year I was able to get $2.03 to the £. Today I got $1.92.16. Not bad I suppose. What did really annoy me, when I went to my bank at lunch time there were three tellers on duty and a long queue. People were banking their penny's and it was taking ages. One of the tellers went for lunch and the queue got even longer. I was getting cash so I could change them into US dollars. I asked what their rate was and it was lower than was offered by another bank. So I took my money and went straight to the other bank. What a change. They have started a new policy were staff stay on over lunch time and take their lunch off peak. No queue and good service.... Well done Ulster Bank at Shaftsbury Square.... The Northern could learn from them...

No comments: