Friday 22 August 2008

Just the 1

Went for a little aperitif after work. I was joined by a work colleague Phoned my Daughter and Son in law to see if they would like to join us. They are not long back from their holiday in Florida (They reminded me everyday since they booked the holiday that they were going to Florida). They have booked again for next year so I knew what to expect. While we were having the little drink and chat I told my sibling to tell my colleague about their up and coming holiday next year. (She looked surprised, as I moan about holiday talk) Off she went with her holiday itinerary about their 3 weeks in Florida. I told my colleague to tell them of his holiday plans.... He and his wife are taking a year out to travel the world ... RESULT...

Anyway back to the bar... I think she phoned my wonderful LSD to come and collect me... I was taken home a little worse for wear I have to admit.

Off to Scotland tomorrow....

No comments: