Monday 18 August 2008

Egg Heads

If you've ever watched BBC's programme Egg Heads you will know what I'm talking about. Went into Victoria Square today for a Jeff Duke (Look) bought a new wallet out of Fossil and went to O'Briens sandwich bar for a triple decker toastie (Shared). In the queue behind me were two nice senior citizens, I over heard their conversation regarding what they were going to have for lunch. I thought someone had turned on Egg Heads.
"What you going to have for lunch" the first one said. "What is there" was the reply. "You can have a wrap, a tostie or a sandwich" The second one paused a while before answering. "I don't like wraps because everything falls out of them, and I don't like toasties as they are too rough in the mouth so I THINK, I'll have a sandwich"
I thought wow, there's a surprise

No comments: