Saturday 13 December 2008

Home Sweet Home

All flights on time. The overnight flight from Orlando touched down at 06.55. The flight had been a great flight and we arrived to a very cold and wet LGW (London Gatwick). Our Flybe flight to BHD (George Best City Airport) was like a roller coaster ride, and that was only on take off. The rain and wind pushed the plane all over the runway during takeoff and the landing wasn't much different (I didn't care I just wanted home). We were reunited with our cases at the airport and LSD Junior picked us up and took us home. "Home Sweet Home"

I believe no mater where you go, it's great to get home.

Tonight we had a friend's birthday party to go to. It's always great to get out with friends, unfortunately I faded very early (Age does have it's limit's) BTW I enjoyed the party....

No comments: