Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last Years New Years Resolution

What a fantastic year 2008 has been. I wrote on this blog on the 3rd of January:
"To start the new year off I've made a resolution to lose weight. I've joined a slimming class. I was asked why I wanted to lose weight "Apart from the fact I'm fat" I asked? Inside me there is a thin person trying to get out (Just the one I hear you ask) I will try my best and give it a good go. Hopefully by next Christmas my Santa suit will be too big for me."
Nine months later I had 7 stone off. I've gone horse riding, hill walking, snorkeling, I even went scuba diving in the Caribbean, I went to Slimming Worlds Man of the year 2008 competition as a semi finalist (How mad is that) and had to sell my Santa suit before Christmas as it was too big for me...lol
As far as New Years Resolutions for 2009 go, I've no idea what I'm going after. I recon I could improve my road rage and try not to shout at other motorists, and someone told me I sometimes turn into Gordon Ramsey (F word) so I'm going to have to try and work on that as well.
One thing this year has taught me: "Believe in yourself and anything is possible"

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE for 2009

No comments: