Monday 1 December 2008

Day @ Sea

Up shortly after 6am and took use of the Mariners jogging track on deck 12. Very windy (The weather not me) overcast, and a few spots of sea spray, but at least it’s warm. After I’d finished I went to the café on the ships promenade for a nice cup of mint tea. (The café is open 24hrs) then back to the cabin for a shower and wait on room service bringing our anniversary breakfast. (29 Years)
Very overcast and stormy looking, but warm, no sign of pirates yet (I suppose no self respecting pirate would be out a day like this)
After a lazy day on the high sea’s it was time to get ready for the first formal night. The dinning room was full of tuxedos and evening dressing like a scene from “High Society” (My flip flops may have let me down) I did asked my bride of 29 years if I looked like Bond, she replied "Yeah, Brook Bond!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea mon! Congratulations and happy anniversary
xox