Monday 22 December 2008

Smashing Day

My little swamp duck was getting the pressie's wrapped (More pressies that is) and she found two beautiful glass Christmas tree trinkets (Try and say that quick with a few slups in you) One was for her sister and I passed a comment that I thought the other one would look great on our tree. (Not the tree in the dinning room nor the one in the bay window, but the big one in the hall, you guessed it... the house is like a forest) I was holding it up by its tie (Looped over my finger) The tie just became undone. Crash, bang, wallop and into many pieces, as the poor little glass trinket hit the wooden floor. If the floor had been of carpet, it may have stood a chance.
I rest my case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't throw it out,i'm brilliant at D.I.Y.if i do say so myself!!:+}

Anonymous said...

Too late, land fill as I type....