Thursday 18 December 2008

Woof Woof Where Are You

Shopping is a nightmare when I'm out with my beloved. You only have to blink and she has disappeared into some other isle or shop. You try the mobile and you get the voice mail. I now have learnt to find a seat and await the return. Sometimes the wait does get to me and I head off on the quest to find her. I really think she could work for one of the security branches as it's only by luck if I ever do find her, and only then it's when she wants me too.
"I'll only be a minute" must be one of the top lies we are told daily, another one is "I've been looking for YOU for the last ??? minutes" Yeah right...... They think us guy's are a soft touch, they think we believe everything we're told...... Will, I have news for you gals,....... you could be right.
But I think I've found a solution for us guy's if our spouses, girl friends, boy friends even mistresses, take shopping to the missing level. Spotted these guys yesterday outside the Christmas Market. Some guy must have called them to find his missus....... Wonder how they ever got the name MISS US?................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that. The wee doggies awww.

I saw them on the Ormeau Road last night and I thought it was the Pound van.

Anonymous said...

Woofy woof woof woofy woof!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woof

Anonymous said...

Someone call the Dog Warden... right nuff...lol WOOF!! x:+}

Anonymous said...

You both are barking mad