Tuesday 30 December 2008

Tescamo's

Bought a TV from Tesco's on Christmas Eve. Built in DVD, Freeview and a docking station for my iPod. Despite buying a digital booster aerial I couldn't get it to tune into the stations it was suppose too, and I noticed it even had it's own dead pixel....
Took it back and explained to customer services about the dead pixel, they asked me did I phone the helpline, not much point as the TV has a dead pixel. After a little wait I got my money back. I was disappointed the TV didn't do what it said on the box.
Needed to get some sparkling water, when I got to the isle I made a great money saving discovery. The bottles sell individually at 30p or you can buy four in a plastic sealed cover for £1.23p (So if you want the plastic covering it costs you 3p, mad eh?)

I also hear the Easter eggs will be on the shelves before the new year....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they're there already i went shopping on new years eve and saw them!!! Mental