Thursday 27 December 2007

Junction 1

Took a trip down to Junction 1 @ Antrim, just to get out of the house. Needed to walk off the turkey and ham I'd been eating over the past couple of days. The car park was mad, as I thought it would be. I have to say I was disgusted with Junction 1 management for letting a truck take up 4 disabled spaces. The car park was full and I saw drivers with disabled badges on their cars having to park away from the main shopping area as all spaces were taken. Do Junction 1 management not know the disabled spaces are not only to enable people to park close to the shopping area but also are wide enough to assist people who have difficulty getting in and out of their vehicle. The truck was arcade type entertainment wagon, I'm sure it could have parked in another location close by and not in the disabled spaces. I suppose at the end of the day it's down to money.

No comments: