Saturday 1 December 2007

Magic Kingdom, Here I Come

Woke up yesterday morning to a very overcast Orlando. Out around 9 ish and headed to the Mall at Millenia to see what I can't afford (Even if I could it wouldn't fit me) all the top designer shops, great place to window shop.
Just left the hotel car park and it started to rain. (Warm rain though, only lasted around 30 minutes). The mall was massive, not quite on the scale of Castlecourt I thought. (Yeah right) The Christmas tree inside the mall was bigger than our Christmas tree outside Belfast City Hall. (Why did that not surprise me) Headed to some shopping outlet at Lake Buena Vista (To suit my wallet). Bought myself a new watch in the Fossil shop. Got back to the Hotel and discovered the watch was dung (broke) took it back a to be told "This watch is broken" (I knew that strangely enough) replacement watch now on my wrist.
Early evening I headed to The Magic Kingdom for Mickeys Christmas Parade and fireworks, what a great night. Went on some of the rides, relaxed and watched the parade had ice cream. Left the Magic Kingdom around midnight drove back to the hotel and had a night cap before retiring to my bed.
In the words of Van the Man "When it's not always raining, there'll be days like this"
"Know what I mean?"(Slang I just picked up)

No comments: