Wednesday 25 July 2007

Grammatically Incorrect

I was talking to someone about this blog. I had asked the person for feedback. “Actually, it is grammatically incorrect in places” they answered. Apparently I had / have put SEEN instead of SAW / AN instead of A (or the other way about, what would I know anyway) and of course some punctuation mistakes. Well send me to the back of the class!
Blogging is user generated content, anyone can do it. Requirements for blogging don’t include a degree in English or English Literature. I would have thought if the words SEE, SEEN or SAW were (not where) mentioned in a post, the reader would have the intelligence to work out what I meened (sorry) meant.
I find blogging great fun despite the spelling and grammar mistakes. (and here’s me finking I'm purfect)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are not all perfect!!!
But you must be listening to some knowledge brother these days to post a reply like this