Sunday 26 August 2007

Visit Of A Princess

Grand Princess, the flagship of Personal Choice Cruising, offers a wide variety of services and features -(So their website says)- enabling them to customize their cruise experience with a myriad of dining, entertainment and activity options. Here are just some of the features Grand Princess has to offer: 2,600 passengers, 710 staterooms have private balconies, Full deck of mini-suites, Digital photography studio, Wedding chapel featuring wedding-at-sea program officiated by the ship's captain, to name a few. It is just fantastic to see such magnificent ships shadow our quaysides. You would think the City Council would get their act together and create an tourist area for the cruise ships to berth in dignity rather than sticking them at the dock beside the old power station. I went onto the good old Internet to find out about the ship, I noticed they had a bridge web cam so I took a screen capture of it. As you can see by the photo, the ship thinks it is Alongside in Greenock, Scotland, lets hope the Captain knows better. Talking about Captains!, as I'm sure you have read in previous posts we are cruising later in the year. My missus (God bless her) said "Do you think we may get sitting at the Captains table?". I had to burst her bubble, no way am I paying good money for a cruise and then end up having to sit with the crew to eat my food.

No comments: